BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Sonogram Pictures

Sonogram pictures the kids got to take with them!



I am currently 14 weeks and 5 days. I will be due October 6th but most likely going early. Joseph was a week early and Katelynn was two weeks early.
The heartbeat at my check ups has been:
6weeks 4 days~122 bpm
10 weeks 3 days~167 bpm
13 weeks 7 days~166 bpm
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

eabs@optonline.net said...

Sara, thank you for sharing about your precious family. I see that Joseph and Katelynn have grown up a lot and are now gorgeous big kids. My daughter Mary had her two front teeth removed around her 6th birthday too. And for a long time she only wanted to wear pink or purple skirts or dresses. Sweet memories. Happy Easter!
Elizabeth Shannon in NY

Branden, Mandy, Kenten, and Joscelyn said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! We are so excited for your family. Are you thinking the baby is a girl since it's had such a high heartbeat?

Sara said...

We are not sure. Joseph had a high heartbeat also so it could go either way. I don't think we will find out so it will be a surprise until delivery!