Yesterday, Joseph was the first to wake up just before 8am and he asked me what I was going to have for breakfast. I told him cereal, the next thing I knew he brought me breakfast in bed! He has such a serving and kind heart. He got himself breakfast and we ate it together in bed, it's times like this that you treasure. Katelynn woke up around 8:30am and he got her breakfast as well.
The kids don't normally sleep in this long, they are early risers usually by 7am if not earlier. With Jason out of town this week I still wanted to continue are routine of going to the walking track and park. I was impressed with Katelynn she walked 3/4 a mile and then hopped in the stroller, Joseph rode his bike the whole way around. After we were done walking/riding bikes we headed over to the park and the kids played until just before dark. Katelynn and a boy her age were chasing eachother and Joseph found some big kids to play with, they had alot of fun. Needless to say they were exhausted.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Breakfast in bed
Posted by Sara at 10:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment